Marks & Spencer, British retail sector giant, is all set to sell as many as 400 branded grocery and household products under a 16 month trail drive. The products, which have been selected by the retailer after careful consideration, will be offered in all M&S stores. The company has confirmed that no older products would be replaced or delisted to accommodate new ones. In addition, the prices will be the same as offered at supermarkets.
Notable brands that are all set to go on sale include giants such as Kelloggs, Marmite, Heinz, Pantene and Coca Cola.
"Our customers are at the heart of this decision, they lead increasingly busy lives so buying those essential, must-have branded products at M&S will help save them time", M&S Chairman Stuart Rose said.
Under the current global recession, Marks & Spencer has also been hit hard, with customers opting to switch to local supermarkets and shops for their daily shopping. M&S's new move to help customers save money and buy all products at one single place is being viewed as much smart and has come after the firm's other such offerings including the "Wise Buys" program and introduction of new products.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez