Apple CEO Tim Cook Reassures Its Shareholders of a New Product Which Will Upsurge Their Stocks SoonerSubmitted by Ingela Maledevic on Fri, 03/01/2013 - 13:22
Apple CEO Tim Cook made a statement at the Apple's annual meeting at California headquarters earlier this week saying, "The company is working as hard as ever, and we have some great stuff coming". Cook made this statement after company faced some sagging stocks with a view in market that Apple is not able to give a breakthrough after its range of iPhone and iPad.
Sergey Brin, Co-founder of Google made a public statement in a conference illustrating smartphones as `emasculating' which raise eyebrows of thousand of smartphone users. Brin was talking about the new soon-to-be-launched product Glass, the high-tech augmented-reality eyeglasses, at the TED Conference in Long Beach, California, when he made this statement.
Chinese government has recently said in a statement that two-third of the 100,000 cyber attacks a month last year originated in the U. S. The statement has been made by the government after Internet security firm Mandiant disclosed the links in Feb of Chinese military with attacks all over the globe.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez