In a recent study it was established that awareness about Gluten may prove to be risky for school students. Therefore the school authorities were asked to keep a silence over the matter.
But the University of Georgia is found emphasizing on gluten-free students. They are trying to accommodate only those students who are gluten-free.
A new technology has been developed by the researchers from school of physics in University of Glasgow through which you can get sophisticated 3D images without using a conventional digital camera. The system that has been developed by the researchers uses only one pixel to sense light rather than using millions of pixels that are used in digital cameras.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez