According to a study carried out by Australian researchers, it has been revealed that cancer risk gets increased among youngsters who have undergone CT scan.
The study was carried out by a group of researchers from the Melbourne University School of Population and Global Health. The researchers have urged to levy a limit on the use of CT scans.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez