Broadband users and researchers would now be able to gauge the performance of Internet connections – thanks to network neutrality tools released by Google and its partners. The tools will be of great help to computer users in testing connection speed as well as determining whether an ISP – internet service provider - is obstructing or throttling particular applications.
Microsoft has made public its first release candidate RC1 - Release Candidate 1 - of its new, updated browser Internet Explorer 8. Packaged with an array of latest features, the browser is so designed that it aims at making Web browsing with IE easier, safer and better attuned to international standards.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez