Pfizer has introduced a new option for those who feel shy when it comes to help in the bedroom, a new report has uncovered.
Men, who are bashful while asking for Viagra at a drugstore, would now be able to avail the same online. Pfizer Inc. has announced that it has planned to put the little blue pill on sales on its website.
Health Canada today issued a warning that a link has been found between Avastin and flesh-eating disease. The same has concerned one and all.
Avastin is a drug that is prescribed to help patients of brain cancer fight their disease. Also, chemo is suggested so that secondary cancers in the lungs and colon could be fought.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. has claimed that its experimental combination of three medicines for hepatitis C has been successful in killing the disease. The New York drug maker, also known as BMY has claimed that these experimental medicines have succeeded in treating the virus in 15 patients out of total 16.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez