The Kaiser Permanente Vaccine Study Center in Oakland, California - which carried out a new study of Merck's cervical-cancer vaccine Gardasil - has found that the vaccine is not linked to any serious health problems, though it might lead to fainting on the vaccination day, as well as skin infections a fortnight or so later.
On Monday, the drug maker Novartis announced that its drug to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease has been approved in the European countries. During clinical trials it has been found that the drug is capable of treating the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or smoker’s cough within four hours of administering.
Wednesday, it was announced by Biogen Idec Inc. that its experimental drug has passed a late-stage trial and has even achieved its main goal, according to a latest report.
The drug has been developed to treat patients with hemophilia B, which was aimed at controlling bleeding in its late stage experiment. And the firm says that a single injection was able to do the same.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez