Microsoft Losing its Fame
Microsoft is moving to pull the plug on Xbox Live online play for the original Xbox. But the long life of the original Xbox was never that long to begin with. The company is trying to upgrade the players to the Xbox 360. The generations of the Xbox 360 are apparently free.
Microsoft will shut down all the servers that support the play of the first generation Xbox titles over Xbox Live on 15 April because on the first generation Xbox consoles has to perform with forthcoming modifications and enhancements to Xbox Live that will not be compatible with it. As many players still play games such as Halo 2 on the console, decision to shut down Xbox Live support for the first generation Xbox is difficult for Microsoft. Microsoft is not willing to invest development dollars in a console which they already consider to be dead.
Players face a lot of technical errors. Microsoft must offer some kind of substitutes for their products when they simply stop working. Red ring errors can be solved but technical errors like “error 67” is difficult to tackle.
United Kingdom News
- UK electric car adoption pace not quick enough to meet government targets: Study
- Honda, KTM, Piaggio & Yamaha set up swappable battery consortium
- ACC to receive €437 million to build battery gigafactory
- European plug-in car registrations jump 237% year-over-year in Q2 2021
- Zapp i300 e-scooter available in Germany, with price tag of €6,300