New Netbook Integrated with NVIDIA's Optimus Technology Launched by ASUS
ASUS has launched a new netbook, which many will definitely be looking forward to, mainly because it has been integrated with NVIDIA's new Optimus technology, which is capable of offering seamless transition between discrete graphics and those that have been integrated, in addition to offering enhanced visuals and a long-lasting battery life.
The latest netbooks by ASUS have been launched as the multimedia N series, and slim and light U/UL models, and these promise to offer the best quality of multimedia entertainment technology, while users are on-the-move, without requiring them to compromise on the graphics and battery life in the tiniest of ways.
The new Optimus technology of NVIDIA works in the background, and keeps monitoring programs being launched at all times. Then, it automatically goes on yo select between discrete and integrated graphics, in order to offer the best graphics performance and battery conservation.
Presently, the ASUS netbooks which have been released with Optimus are the UL50Vf and U30Jc, from the slim U/UL series, and the N61Jv from the multimedia N series.
United Kingdom News
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate