Fourth Quarter Earnings Posted by nVIDIA Manage to Meet Analysts' Expectations
Official figures shared by the company have confirmed that nVIDIA Corp. managed to close its financial year on a much positive note as sales of its computer chips for powering of video games and other graphics rocketed.
On Wednesday, the company revealed that in the year's fourth-quarter, it managed to earn $131.1 Million, which is a substantial improvement from the loss of $147.7 Million, or 27 cents a share, which was posted for the previous year's fourth-quarter.
On an average, analysts had predicted earnings of 20 cents a share for the quarter which closed on January 31, 2010.
Revenue for the three months managed to more than double to $982 Million from last year's $481.1 Million. Analysts were expecting a revenue figure of $957.2 Million.
Graphic processors which were sold for computer laptops made up for nVIDIA's largest sales gains in the aforementioned quarter.
On the successful figures, shares of the company hiked by 17 cents to $17.84.
United Kingdom News
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots
- Careful planning must for Casinos to bounce back from COVID-19 pandemic: Experts
- German Government agrees to Lufthansa Package