VAuto inks pact with Enterprise Car Sales
Chicago-based VAuto, formerly known as mPower Auto has signed an agreement with Enterprise Car Sales, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, to supply inventory-management systems for more than 170 Enterprise Car Sales locations throughout the nation.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car, a privately held company based in St. Louis, Mo., is North America's largest car rental company, as well as one of the nation's largest sellers of used vehicles.
However the financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
VAuto is the nation's fastest growing provider of Internet-based, used-car inventory-management systems. It offers vehicle scoring system, which enables automotive dealerships to appraise, manage, and price preowned inventory.
In addition, the company also maintains a research and development center in Austin, Texas.
United Kingdom News
- Tesla voids warranty if EV’s battery pack is used to power home
- France reportedly looking to relax geographical restrictions to allow smaller cities to host casinos
- BMW aims to swing back to pre-pandemic operating margin of 8-10%
- Scania reveals plans to launch full-size 40-ton capacity long-range electric truck
- Tesla’s all-electric Model Y earns 5-star score in NHTSA crash tests