BMW Racing Vehicle Z4 GT3 Set to Hit the Racing Tracks
BMW is ready to set to hit the racing tracks with a new arresting race-car that it had been working on since last year - BMW Z4 GT3. Its official images were recently revealed. With the features of central-locking, ABS breaking and elective air-conditioning, the fresh additions are a roll-cage.
The appearance of the motor itself makes it look "fast", even if not moving as it has been given a finishing touch in Munich racing white, blue and red, tailored into a track styling pack.
BMW has stuck into its long bonnet, 4.0-litre V8 and with the Type-408 ECU e and power 400 control units which results in 480 horsepower and the power can noticeably hit 353kW. The six-speed transmission transfers all the sounds to the rear wheels. The folding roof mechanism has been removed to reduce the weight.
Z4 GT3 is expected to be on sale in the market by the second half of this year and estimated cost will be 298,000 Euro or $589,000NZ.
United Kingdom News
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots
- Careful planning must for Casinos to bounce back from COVID-19 pandemic: Experts
- German Government agrees to Lufthansa Package