Kyle Kuric Achieves a Carrier High Score
Kyle Kuric reportedly scored 22 points in the second half, outlining a career high level and the Cardinals upset No. 1 Syracuse 78-68 on Saturday, extending one last highlight at their 54-year-old home.
Louisville (20-11, 11-7 Big East) may also fetched itself a return trip to the NCAA tournament by sweeping the season series from the Orange (28-3, 15-3).
Their only other loss all season came against Pittsburgh, and Saturday was their first road loss.
Grabbing a 42-39 score early in the second half, the Cardinals discovered their inside game with three straight baskets in the paint that help them grab the lead for good.
Kuric also possessed all four of his 3-pointers in just a time span of over five minutes.
After the second one, Syracuse's Scoop Jardine immediately responded with a 3, so Kuric simply answered right back with another one. Jardine finished with 20 points.
Louisville coach Rick Pitino, sporting a bright red suit coat to match the attire of most fans in attendance, introduced the team's seniors prior to the game and extended some sentimental feelings about Freedom Hall.
United Kingdom News
- Arrival Limited to set up e-vehicles "microfactory" in South Carolina
- Two top executives want complete overhaul of Sweden’s allegedly failing gaming system
- Australian entertainment giant BTG inks new Megaways deal with Microgaming
- Philippines’ foreign POGO employment slashed 50% in first nine months of 2020: DOLE
- Gaming Giant Boyd Gaming Corporation announces nearly 300 layoffs