Exclusive VW Scirocco edition
Wolfsburg, Germany - Volkswagen showcased a Scirocco "Collectors Edition" limited to a production run of 100 and featuring such exclusive details as a numbered steering wheel and a special certificate at the Essen tuning fair.
Other highlights include a "berry white" leather interior, 48- centimetre alloy wheels, an RNS 510 radio-navigation system with Dynaudio sound, an electric panorama exhibition roof and xenon headlights.
The 2-litre TSI engine has an output of 147 kilowatt/200 horsepower linked to a DSG gearbox.
A VW spokesman said the final price has not been decided, but that it would be around 50,000 euros (63,600 dollars) or almost double the price of the standard model selling at 21,750 euros. (dpa)
United Kingdom News
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots
- Careful planning must for Casinos to bounce back from COVID-19 pandemic: Experts
- German Government agrees to Lufthansa Package