Compatibility Issues and Windows 7 Explained by Microsoft
At MIX10, Las Vegas conference, Microsoft again threw some light on the forthcoming Windows 7 Series, the reason it might face some reported issues is mainly due to the minimized time frame it was developed in, which possibly lowered its capability to be compatible with Windows mobile 6. x applications.
The improvised pattern for Windows 7 will enable it to become user friendly. With the better tools available, users will find it easier and faster to keep up with their work without many hassles.
Larry Lieberman, Senior Product Manager for Microsoft's Mobile Developer Experience stated that he wanted to bring in a drastic change in the apps. The new product will be able to attract both the venture and the regular users.
The best part of his focus is that he wants to make it such a high-quality gaming product so that it could execute the tasks the way he finds it easier to do on his Xbox 360.
The company has also decided to create a suite for the developers, a free download service, making it easier for the creators to access apparatuses like XNA game studio.
Tools available to developers for the new platform include Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone, Windows Phone 7 Series add-in for use with Visual Studio 2010 RC, XNA Game Studio 4.0, Windows Phone 7 Series Emulator for testing and simulation, and Expression Blend for Windows Phone Community Technology Preview.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research