Nintendo DS for Next School Session
Shigeru Miyamoto, one of Nintendo’s well-known software developers, during an interview stated that he will be working on the Nintendo DS to be incorporated as a learning device into the Japanese school system, particularly elementary and junior high schools.
Shigeru Miyamoto is wittily known for “accidently” stirring several concepts by talking to the Japanese media regarding his hobbies. His hobbies like solving puzzles, working out, led to the creation of several Nintendo products such as the Wii Fit.
Firstly, the Nintendo DS is for touch-games where you can control games such as the Legend of Zelda and even the more-addicting Pokemon games to a certain degree with a stylus.
It will be interesting to see how Miyamoto will translate this portable game console into a device for academic reasons. However, it is expected that he might not remove the elements of a game completely from his learning software because it’s aiming the Japanese children. Therefore, learning should certainly be both fun and educational.
Meanwhile, the Japanese Government is already considering utilizing the Nintendo DS even more in public places like museums and aquariums. In addition, for the 2010-2011 school term, it has planned to put the Nintendo DS into the junior high and elementary school systems.
United Kingdom News
- BGO Entertainment to sell customer list & domain before leaving U.K. market
- Chinese EV maker XPeng sells more than 10,000 units in October 2021
- Ashok Leyland in search of right investors for EV business
- China’s Autoflight successfully completes first flight of autonomous V1500M eVTOL aircraft
- German EV startup Sono Motors files for U.S. IPO, seeking valuation of over $1 billion