KKR and Bain Reportedly All set for Fresh IPOs
Reports and sources have speculated that US private equity companies Kravis Roberts & Co. and Bain Capital are busy prepping themselves for Initial Public Offering of Toys "r" US and NXP SemiConductors.
The Dutch semiconductor firm NXP, which was spun off from Philips Electronics in 2006, is all set with its plans to raise over $1 Billion through an IPO.
KKR and Bain could both partially cash out their stakes and then return the funds back to investors, or alternatively they can use the funds raised to pay down the considerable debt used to finance all the takeovers.
Expectations are that the IPOs would be priced over the coming few months, provided that the stock markets continue to be stable and strong.
Lately, it has been observed that private equity companies have been making the most of improved stock market conditions to take investments public after a long hiatus.
No confirmations about the alleged IPOs have been shared by any of the parties involved.
United Kingdom News
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots
- Careful planning must for Casinos to bounce back from COVID-19 pandemic: Experts
- German Government agrees to Lufthansa Package