Infants & Toddlers Threatened by Psychiatric Drugs
Mass diagnosing and drugging of children is posing a threat to the society and lays harmful consequences on the lives of toddlers and infants. This information has been issued as a warning by Dr. Peter Breggin and he declares it to be as Conscience of Psychiatry.
It is considered to be a national tragedy as it abuses childhood. The drugs are portrayed to children as answers to emotional problems. It has been confirmed that the kids who are drugged can prove out to be bright achievers in the future but their potential is blocked by use of drugs.
Dr. Nathaniel Lehrman, author of the book "Coming Off Psychiatric Drugs", is of belief that giving of drugs to infants and toddlers can hamper the brains and is similar to criminal activity. He further said, "Giving them these drugs has no rationale, and ignores the basic fact that youngsters are very sensitive to their environments, both social and chemical, with the juvenile brain easily damaged by the latter".
In another set of news relates to Bipolar Disorder, it has been confirmed that sale of anticonvulsants and antipsychotics are on a spree, they are used as mood stabilizers even cases of bipolar disorders have increased. These drugs can prove to be fatal.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept