Bunch Of Added Features Makes Archos 8 A Must Buy
The second half of the year would be a delight for tablet collectors in the UK as the Android powered Archos 7 and Archos 8 will make way into the markets.
Though Archos 7 would be launched in June this year at a price of £129.99, the much awaited Archos 8 would be available later in the year. Both the products use the Google OS.
The Archos 7 is 12mm in thickness and weighs only 0.35kg. The product comes with pre installed apps like e-book reader, an instant messaging platform. It also comprises of a range of daily newspaper feeds. Archos 7 can produce an output of 720p video to a television, accessibility to the Android Marketplace application store. To add to the bunch, the product offers undisrupted perennial connectivity to the internet.
Confirming the reports of the launch of Archos 8, the portable media player company told the media that the product would be launched soon after the Archos 7.
The much awaited Archos 8 is updated with the Android OS and boasts of a stronger battery life. The product is not just designed for web surfing or using the social networking sites; it can also act like a picture frame. The much sought after tablet is 12mmthick, weighs 0.4kgs and the screen width of 8 inches. The storage capacity of Archos 8 is 4 GB.
Though no price has been quoted by the company for Archos 8, but according to the industry experts the product is a must buy.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research