BSkyB Customers can Watch Sky Content as Sky Player Now on FetchTV Boxes
BSkyB consumers will now be able to view Sky content through Sky Player on their FetchTV boxes that are at present put up on sale at many high street stores, together with DSGi ones, for about £219 although the cost of the box on FetchTV's website is just £180.
The Sky video on demand service is incorporated as part of the deal of paid-for Sky consumers; those on FreesatfromSky will not be able to get hold of it which suggests that you will have to shell out a minimum of £15 per month to get it.
The box is offered as a hybrid design, which comprises a Freeview+ Digital TV recorder with two tuners, onboard WiFi, HDMI, USB, Ethernet and SCART connectors, a 160GB hard disk drive and the capability to stream content from BBC iPlayer and other DLNA-compatible gadgets computers, NAS etc.
FetchTV that depends on its Smartbox 8000 might proffer video on demand films at some occasion. FetchTV is on the whole admirable peripheral for those intending to get an all in one answer to their watching requirements.
However, it would be great if FetchTV could get two Freeview HD tuners and an 802.11n/g/b ethernet connectivity in addition to a larger hard drive.
United Kingdom News
- Arrival Limited to set up e-vehicles "microfactory" in South Carolina
- Two top executives want complete overhaul of Sweden’s allegedly failing gaming system
- Australian entertainment giant BTG inks new Megaways deal with Microgaming
- Philippines’ foreign POGO employment slashed 50% in first nine months of 2020: DOLE
- Gaming Giant Boyd Gaming Corporation announces nearly 300 layoffs