Extra Power with New Alpina Model for BMW Clients
Power comes from a 3.0-litre straight-six which delivers 400bhp which is enough - in Coupe form - to give it a 0-62mph time of 4.7 seconds while economy is 29.1mpg with emissions of 224g/km of CO2, an improvement over the previous B3 S, the B3 S Bi-Turbo is set for release to the UK market.
Following it’s unveiling at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show earlier this year; this high performance model from Alpina will be in the market from July this year, with deliveries available through Sytner.
According to the manufacturer, the spoiler reduces lift at the front and enables optimal air flow to the high-performance cooling system.
The high-powered vehicle is capable of a top speed of 186mph and is able to race from zero to 62mph in just 4.7 seconds.
Along with its unique style and high performance engine, it also comes with a switchable six-speed automatic transmission staying faithful to the Alpina ethos that the sporting nature of its cars should not compromise luxury, comfort and everyday usability.
United Kingdom News
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots
- Careful planning must for Casinos to bounce back from COVID-19 pandemic: Experts
- German Government agrees to Lufthansa Package