The fantastic new 2010 BMW Z4 displayed in Detroit
BMW removed the wraps off its new sports convertible - the BMW Z4 sDrive35i - at the Detroit auto show. So fantastic did it look at the show stand, that there is no doubt of it looking amazingly awesome on the roads!
The third generation Z4, supporting BMW's polarizing new design philosophy, is equipped with the latest changes required to make a mark in the present-day market scenario.
With looks as sharp as ever, the new Z4 comes in the 3.0 litre twin-turbo model; though there are also 2.5 litre and 3.0 litre naturally-aspirated engines desired by buyers who rate the 'show' of a vehicle above everything else.
The new model has a much better look than the previous Z4 with the top up. The old soft top has been replaced with a retractable hard top, which folds in and out of place electronically, and in just about 20 seconds. Moreover, a rear quarter window - which was lacking in the previous model, due to the fabric top - has been added; consequently giving the Z4 more comfortable proportions, and an enhanced view out from the driver's seat.
So far as the naming of the new Z4 goes, 'sDrive' - though sounding similar to 'xDrive' suffix on sedans and wagons - indicates rear-wheel drive, rather than an all-wheel drive.
The cost of the new Z4 is still awaited, and would likely be disclosed somewhere near the actual scheduled release of the vehicle.
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots