Restaurants scramble after massive egg recall
After reports of an enormous recall of eggs due to the large scale spread of the Salmonella disease, eateries all across the country have put their egg suppliers under close scrutiny though the egg dishes are still on the list of options for the very reason that if a customer asks for a dish involving egg, the restaurant people cannot turn their order down.
Though the restaurants are spreading awareness about avoiding undercooked food, yet they provide any customer who asks for half-cooked chicken or egg or beef but at their own risks not taking any responsibility on their own self.
Though many eateries have not discontinued serving eggs but they definitely have hung extensive forewarnings with the menu about the perils of consumption underdone food.
On the other hand, some of the restaurant owners are serving eggs confident of the fact that the eggs supplied to them are free from the disease and had they not been safe, they would not serve them at the first place. But not many of the consumers are themselves scared of this outbreak since they find the recall as a sufficient scare.
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots