Soros goes up war for dope down below
Billionaire British agent George Soros is aiming Aussie kids in his conflict for drugs, installing legalization point-man Ethan Nadelmann to Australia to promote his strategy. This is done so as to make changes in Australian drug laws a model for legalizing dope in the U.S.
Australian parents are worried to save their teenagers from broke lives as doped-up zombies, today they will get a kick in the spirit when Nadelmann, the director of Soros’s Drug Policy Alliance, gets a national audience at the National Press Club in Canberra. This is financed by the National Australia Bank.
In year 2002, Washington-based Drug Policy Alliance spokesman Robert Sharpe disclosed to The West Australian’s Norman Aisbett that their policy was to use Australia as an aggravation horse for drug legalization in the U.S.
From a selfish point of view, if they want to change US drug laws, they need revolutionize in Australia so that it can help them pressure their legislators, although this is a right for Australians.
If Australia were to severely change its drug laws, it would be done CNN and this would crash the debate in the US.
United Kingdom News
- Fiat’s all-electric E-Ducato commercial van boasts lots of impressive features & specs
- Ford to build “Ion Park” in southeast Michigan for in-house battery cell production
- Genesis unveils fully-electric G80 at 2021 Shanghai Auto Show
- VW to equip all MEB-based EVs with bidirectional charging capability starting next year
- Nissan’s European and Japanese teams collaborate to test Ariya electric SUV ahead of production