MINI’s gives an early look at its forthcoming two-door Paceman concept
At the forthcoming Detroit Motor Show in January, MINI intends rolling out its spectacular Paceman model – a concept which essentially looks like a two-door version of the new Countryman SUV.
Going by the early look at the stunning Paceman, the concept has a notably sleek and attractive shape; thereby reflecting the intentions of the developers to mark MINI’s readiness to take on the new Range Rover Evoque.
Powered by the same engine as the John Cooper Works version of the MINI hatchback, the upcoming Paceman concept features a single black mask at the front, incorporating the radiator, foglights and air intakes. The redesigned grille of the new model boasts a thick chrome surround, horizontal strips of light blue chrome, piano black inserts, and slender strips of brushed copper.
The rear of the Paceman model has a narrow bootlid and bumper that enhance its sporty profile; short overhangs; the unique 19-inch copper-rimmed alloys for a more dynamic stance; blacked out C-pillars; and a subtle spoiler protruding from the rear edge.
The Paceman clearly promises to be a fun ride, as it a turbocharged four-cylinder, good for 211 horsepower teamed with all-wheel drive. Boasting the most powerful engine in the current range, the Paceman features the 1.6-litre turbo with the full John Cooper Works tuning; capable of delivering 207bhp and up to 280Nm of torque to all four wheels.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept