World’s Leading Immunologist Condemned Flu Vaccination
Anyone who had received five flu vaccinations between 1970 and 1980 has 10 times more chances to get affected with Alzheimer's than if he/she got just one or two jabs, as stated by Hugh Fudenberg MD, world's leading immunogeneticist.
"This is because of the aluminum and mercury, which almost every flu vaccine contains. The gradual accumulation of aluminum and mercury in the brain leads to cognitive dysfunction", said Fudenberg. So, he recommended that the flu shot had no much benefit so it was better to avoid them.
He added that as flu vaccine contained many toxic chemicals, so they instead of boosting immune system, make it weak, thus increasing the chances of getting affected with flu. He told that vaccine had damaging affect on internal organs specifically on pancreas, so seasonal flu jab could develop in people severe autoimmune diseases, including diabetes, Addison's disease, arthritis, asthma, Guillian-Barre syndrome, hepatitis, Lou Gehrig's disease, lupus and many more. Some vaccines could even inflict lifetime disability and pain.
Fudenberg stated that there was massive campaigning for the significance of flu vaccination when it possessed no benefits and this was because Federal Government had contract worth $400 million with GlaxoSmithKline to supply 50.4 million doses of the H1N1vaccine and only around 50% of that stock had exhausted.
United Kingdom News
- VW to equip all MEB-based EVs with bidirectional charging capability starting next year
- Nissan’s European and Japanese teams collaborate to test Ariya electric SUV ahead of production
- Bet365 Founder & CEO Denise Coates gets £469 million ($650M) in pay & dividends in 2020
- Peugeot cuts e-2008 electric SUV prices for UK government grant eligibility
- Volkswagen partners with BP to create ultra-fast EV charging network in Europe