Maintain a Good Health to Increase Life Span after Kidney Transplant
According to a research conducted in Netherlands, it has been found out that those patients, who maintained a good routine of exercise and healthy diet, are more likely to have a longer life after the transplant of the kidneys.
Exercise and a healthy food routine is actually the best possible way to increase one’s life span anyway. Maintaining a healthy body weight and a good routine of exercise and sleep, is a good way to keep healthy for a longer time.
The science behind the fact is that the good exercise and the healthy diet shall keep the new organ in proper functioning order. This shall obviously increase the life expectancy of a person.
The research has also found that those patients who take it lightly after surgery and do not do the needful for a fit routine are likely to suffer from problems and their life span is also shorter than the conscious ones.
There are other factors as well that affect the scenario that is the habits like smoking and consumption of alcohol.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research