Stem Cell Technology Treating Many Degenerative Diseases Today
Technology is giving us many new inventions daily. One such recent invention of world class manufacturing technology has been made by Medivet Pty Ltd. The Research and Development Division of the company has introduced a new procedure with the help of which, the veterinarians can extract, process and activate an animal's own adult stem cells by injecting them back again into the animal's own body.
Medivet has recently introduced this unique procedure. Several countries worldwide and many international veterinarians today are using this procedure to treat many degenerative diseases such as primary and secondary arthritis, hip dysplasia, damaged or torn ligaments and tendons, joint pain, worn or damaged cartilage etc.
Medivet has spent many years and millions of dollars to introduce this one of the most exciting and valuable treatments ever released, exclusively for the veterinary field. The company is really making big with its American division, Medivet America LLC that is leading the field in sales and Adipose Stem Cell procedures.
Trials are still being conducted at many universities, in Australia and internationally. Also, thousands of Adipose Stem Cell Kits have been supplied to veterinarians enabling them to perform Stem cell procedures including the 14 international countries to which, Medivet is currently exporting the kits.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research