Sunquest Information completes acquisition of UK-based Anglia Healthcare
Sunquest Information Systems has informed that the company has completed acquisition of UK-based Anglia Healthcare Systems (AHSL), a leading provider of laboratory connectivity, orders, reporting and messaging solutions.
From this date onwards, Anglia will be a subsidiary of Sunquest Information Systems, Inc.
Sunquest signed a definitive agreement on 27 October, 2008 to acquire AHSL as part of its stated strategy to increase its global presence and strengthen its outreach and physician affinity strategy for the international market.
With the latest move, Sunquest will be able to better create new business opportunities and facilitate better communications between hospitals, laboratories, physicians, communities, and patients.
Sunquest Information Systems, Inc., is a global market leader in clinical data management solutions with nearly 1300 hospitals and commercial laboratories using its products worldwide.
United Kingdom News
- Tesla voids warranty if EV’s battery pack is used to power home
- France reportedly looking to relax geographical restrictions to allow smaller cities to host casinos
- BMW aims to swing back to pre-pandemic operating margin of 8-10%
- Scania reveals plans to launch full-size 40-ton capacity long-range electric truck
- Tesla’s all-electric Model Y earns 5-star score in NHTSA crash tests