Critical Pharmaceuticals successfully raises GBP 650,000
Critical Pharmaceuticals, has announced that it had successfully closed a third round of investment aggregating GBP 650,000.
The funding was fully supported by existing shareholders based on the company's success in developing its unique CriticalMix delivery technology and matching pipeline of candidate drugs.
According to the company, the new funds will be used to advance the development of its pipeline of candidate drugs and drug delivery technologies, secure and develop its intellectual property portfolio and invest in its business development capability to secure partnerships with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Critical Pharmaceuticals is a Nottingham UK-based biotechnology company with proprietary drug delivery technologies for the sustained release and nasal delivery of proteins and peptides and labile or insoluble small molecules.
United Kingdom News
- Fiat’s all-electric E-Ducato commercial van boasts lots of impressive features & specs
- Ford to build “Ion Park” in southeast Michigan for in-house battery cell production
- Genesis unveils fully-electric G80 at 2021 Shanghai Auto Show
- VW to equip all MEB-based EVs with bidirectional charging capability starting next year
- Nissan’s European and Japanese teams collaborate to test Ariya electric SUV ahead of production