Critical Pharmaceuticals successfully raises GBP 650,000
Critical Pharmaceuticals, has announced that it had successfully closed a third round of investment aggregating GBP 650,000.
The funding was fully supported by existing shareholders based on the company's success in developing its unique CriticalMix delivery technology and matching pipeline of candidate drugs.
According to the company, the new funds will be used to advance the development of its pipeline of candidate drugs and drug delivery technologies, secure and develop its intellectual property portfolio and invest in its business development capability to secure partnerships with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Critical Pharmaceuticals is a Nottingham UK-based biotechnology company with proprietary drug delivery technologies for the sustained release and nasal delivery of proteins and peptides and labile or insoluble small molecules.
United Kingdom News
- Tesla voids warranty if EV’s battery pack is used to power home
- France reportedly looking to relax geographical restrictions to allow smaller cities to host casinos
- BMW aims to swing back to pre-pandemic operating margin of 8-10%
- Scania reveals plans to launch full-size 40-ton capacity long-range electric truck
- Tesla’s all-electric Model Y earns 5-star score in NHTSA crash tests