Neighbors Cancel Wi-Fi Due to Woman’s Severe Electro Sensitivity
A 55-year-old mother of two, Janice Tunnicliffe has such a severe case of electro sensitivity that even her neighbors have had to cancel their wireless internet subscriptions. After a course of chemotherapy during her cancer treatment, she eventually figured out that her symptoms were severe reactions to electromagnetic fields that were given off by different electrical appliances.
Inside her home, she can’t even watch television, listen to a radio, use a cell phone, connect to wireless internet or even turn on a boiling kettle to make a cup of tea. She also has to avoid using freezers, refrigerators, and even artificial lights. At nights, it appears as if she’s living over 100 years ago because for entertainment she has to play board games by candlelight.
When she gets too close to an electromagnetic field, she starts to have headaches, nausea, chest pains and experiences a tingling feeling in her arms and legs.
In an effort to help make her life more normal and in hopes of alleviating her symptoms, her husband Carl spent around £500 on the Transformer 28, but it failed to prove itself useful in her situation.
“Wi-Fi makes me feel like I have a clamp at the back of my head which is squeezing the life out of me”, she said, describing what it’s like to live with her condition.
United Kingdom News
- Rare Rolls-Royce electric car returns to factory for repair work
- UK startup Vertical Aerospace gets pre-orders for up to electric air taxis
- Tesla to issue recalls for Model 3 and Model Y EVs to fix seat belt-related issue: NHTSA
- OFGEM to install 1,800 "ultra-rapid” EV charging points across UK
- Spanish electric scooter brand “Silence” opens UK flagship store in Birmingham