Air Water International Corp. secures multimillion dollar deal
Florida-based AirWater Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Water International Corporation, has secured a multimillion dollar deal to provide large Air Water machines (AW-2200 and AW-5000) to destinations in South America.
Air Water Corporation manufactures a large range of various sized Air Water machines that not only produce clean, pure drinking water but the new models will also desalinate, filter and purify sea and other land-based water sources.
The company manufactures the machines in several global manufacturing locations, and markets and distributes the entire range of its machines and systems on a worldwide basis.
United Kingdom News
- Fiat’s all-electric E-Ducato commercial van boasts lots of impressive features & specs
- Ford to build “Ion Park” in southeast Michigan for in-house battery cell production
- Genesis unveils fully-electric G80 at 2021 Shanghai Auto Show
- VW to equip all MEB-based EVs with bidirectional charging capability starting next year
- Nissan’s European and Japanese teams collaborate to test Ariya electric SUV ahead of production