Air Water International Corp. secures multimillion dollar deal
Florida-based AirWater Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Water International Corporation, has secured a multimillion dollar deal to provide large Air Water machines (AW-2200 and AW-5000) to destinations in South America.
Air Water Corporation manufactures a large range of various sized Air Water machines that not only produce clean, pure drinking water but the new models will also desalinate, filter and purify sea and other land-based water sources.
The company manufactures the machines in several global manufacturing locations, and markets and distributes the entire range of its machines and systems on a worldwide basis.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept