Air Water International Corp. secures multimillion dollar deal
Florida-based AirWater Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Water International Corporation, has secured a multimillion dollar deal to provide large Air Water machines (AW-2200 and AW-5000) to destinations in South America.
Air Water Corporation manufactures a large range of various sized Air Water machines that not only produce clean, pure drinking water but the new models will also desalinate, filter and purify sea and other land-based water sources.
The company manufactures the machines in several global manufacturing locations, and markets and distributes the entire range of its machines and systems on a worldwide basis.
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots