Dominating Women Enjoy Less Sex: Study
A study conducted by the Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health researchers has found that the dominating women tend to indulge less in sexual activities. It is for the very first time when a study has revealed this peculiar nature of dominating women.
For the study the researchers observed dominating women of six different countries. The countries which were involved in the study included Ghana, Malawi, Mali, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zimbabwe. Data collected from these countries showed that women who take essential decisions related to their household activities were deprived of sufficient sexual life.
Co-author believes the findings of the study may help in protecting the sexual life of women. During the study it was found that these women were bestowed with the responsibilities of taking decisions regarding family health care, house hold budget, essential need of family member and visiting friends and family member.
It has been reported that women with family responsibility tends to enjoy sexual life just once in a month. However, it was further found that the women who share their household responsibility with their partner were happy with their sexual life.
United Kingdom News
- Most Popular Card Games on Indian Online Casino
- US presidential election shatters political betting records as Brits trade £600M through Betfair
- Elon Musk’s “25 guns” to be assigned with task to fix Tesla Gigafactory Berlin
- Austrian skydiver Peter Salzmann tests BMW’s 300 km/h electric wingsuit
- Voro Motors EMOVE Cruiser comes loaded with numerous unique features