Globe7HK inks deal with SingTel for Content Hosting Services
Globe7 HK Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of India-based Northgate Technologies, has entered into a partnership deal with SingTel, Asia's leading communications group, to offer rich content services to SingTel's Wireless@SG customers.
According to the company, Globe 7's strong media network and content offering will enable SingTel to provide with a wide range of infotainment choices to enhance their wireless surfing experience.
The exciting content, provided by Globe7, includes live television channels offering live news and business updates to movies, live radio stations as well as videos containing the latest news updates and games.
SingTel's Wireless@SG service is part of Singapore's Intelligent Nation 2015 (iN2015) and offers users free wireless broadband access at more than 800 indoor and outdoor Wireless Surf Zones.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research