Overdue Babies at a Risk of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
It has been recently revealed in a report that the risk of complications is strong in the babies that are born overdue. It means that the kids, who are born more than after the set 40 weeks of pregnancy, have a higher risk of complications. These complications might range from birth complications to behavioral problems later in life. They might be at an increased risk of suffering from ADHD in the early years of their lives.
This was revealed according to a research done in Netherlands and it was found that the risk of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is almost double when it comes to kids who are born more than 42 weeks of pregnancy.
This means that the same way how there is need for special precautions to be taken when dealing with a premature birth, there is need for precautions to be taken for an overdue child as well.
There is also need for techniques and treatment modes to be developed so that mothers can deliver their babies at the right time, so that they don't suffer complications.
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots