Let’s Find Out Why Time flies Away
Have you ever noticed that sometimes, the time passes quite swiftly and sometimes the time passes very slowly? It happens with all of us. However, a recent study has found that when we are involved in to very interesting and crispy talks then time does passes swiftly.
But when we are into a boring lecture or going through a difficult phase of life, it seems to us as of time has stopped moving. Psychological scientists Philip Gable and Bryan Pool from the University Of Alabama noted that the motivational approach to life or to a particular phase of life makes us feel as if time is flying.
The findings have been published in the journal Psychological Science. Philip Gable was reported saying, "Although we tend to believe that time flies when we're having a good time, these studies indicate what it is about the enjoyable time that causes it to go by more quickly".
A very old saying which states that time tends to fly when we are having fun is rightly applicable in practical life. However, the sad mode makes us feel that time has stopped moving. It is all about our perspective towards life and towards a particular situation that makes time fly.
United Kingdom News
- OEMs trying to go all-electric without ‘doing math’ fully: Tesla co-founder says
- MIC Tesla Model 3/Model Y sales surge to new all-time high in September 2021
- Jaguar suffers steep decline in I-PACE sales in Q3 2021
- A quick look at Hyundai Ioniq 5 EV’s powerful 800 V battery pack
- EMGo ScrAmper e-motorcycle comes loaded with several unique tech specs