Super Talent Technology inks licensing pact with Paramount Licensing Inc.
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, has signed a licensing pact with Paramount Licensing Inc. granting rights to manufacture and market USB Flash drives based on Paramount Pictures movie title, "The Godfather."
The company anticipates to begin shipping its first GODFATHER USB Flash drives this month, which will be preloaded with memorable quotes and still photos from the feature film.
Other than this, additional new models based on "The Godfather" theme will follow in 2009.
Joe James, Director (Marketing), Super Talent said, "The introduction of movie-themed USB drives marks the beginning of a new era for the Flash industry. These drives will capture the spirit of 'The Godfather,' and will be a sure hit with millions of Don Corleone fans."
United Kingdom News
- BGO Entertainment to sell customer list & domain before leaving U.K. market
- Chinese EV maker XPeng sells more than 10,000 units in October 2021
- Ashok Leyland in search of right investors for EV business
- China’s Autoflight successfully completes first flight of autonomous V1500M eVTOL aircraft
- German EV startup Sono Motors files for U.S. IPO, seeking valuation of over $1 billion