Toyota’s Efforts to remain at Top
If it is hard to attain number one position in the world then it is even harder to sustain that position. It has been found that Toyota Motor Corp is making all the possible efforts to ensure that it remains world's number one car selling company.
One such effort was made at the time when the company announced certain changes in the management. As per the decision, the company will open its gates to its outside directors. It will happen for the first time in the 76-year old history of the company that such a decision has been taken.
Moreover, the decision is said to be one of a kind since the time Akio Toyoda has taken over the riddles of the company in his hands.
In addition, it has also been said that the company will be making lower-ranked workers as leaders on day-to-day basis. "It is healthy for decisions to be made by those close to the products and the ground, and there is a limit to what I can do", said Toyoda.
He continued by saying that he wants to come with a company in which every single working person thinks that they are in-charge of the same.
United Kingdom News
- Estimated delivery dates for both Tesla Model S trims pushed back by several months
- AC Cars to deliver Series 1 Cobra Roadster with new electric powertrain
- Bigger battery-equipped MG5 EV delivers longer 250-mile range
- XPeng shares aggressive pricing for new P5 sedan, undercutting Tesla Model 3 by $14k
- Association of British Insurers wants electric vehicles to replace written-off gas-powered cars