American Technology enters ‘Direct Distribution Pact’ with Marubeni Information
American Technology Corporation (ATC), a leading provider of directed sound products and technologies, has entered into a direct distribution agreement with Marubeni Information Systems Co., Ltd., to develop HSS(R), SoundSaber(R) and LRAD(R) business and distribution in Japan.
Marubeni Information Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marubeni Corporation, which is one of Japan's largest corporations.
Under the arrangement, Marubeni Information Systems will purchase directed sound products directly from ATC and will market, promote, display, distribute and sell HSS, SoundSaber and LRAD products using ATC's proprietary brand names, logos and service marks.
The equity share of American Technology closed on Tuesday at $ 0.36 on Nasdaq. The scrip has made 52-week high and low of $3.13 and $0.35 respectively.
United Kingdom News
- BGO Entertainment to sell customer list & domain before leaving U.K. market
- Chinese EV maker XPeng sells more than 10,000 units in October 2021
- Ashok Leyland in search of right investors for EV business
- China’s Autoflight successfully completes first flight of autonomous V1500M eVTOL aircraft
- German EV startup Sono Motors files for U.S. IPO, seeking valuation of over $1 billion