Highlander 2014 All Set For A Preview
Toyota will be back once again with the 2014 version of the Toyota Highlander after their initial success with Highlander 2013.
Toyota said that this car will be debut in less than two weeks of its previous one at the New York International Auto Show.
The event will be held on March 27 at the Jacob Javits Center in Manhattan.
The company however did not provide any other details. The present Highlander is a very powerful car and got positive reviews.
The largest auto manufacturer has announced the launch of Highlander 2014 during the last week of March in an auto show.
According to the rumors, this car will have a completely different design and might get some look of RAV4. The engine for this car will be a 2.5 litre four-cylinder unit with 178 BHP and 230 Nm torque. Another version of the car will have 3.5 liter V6 engine. The hybrid version will however have a 2.5L four-cylinder engine and offer 156 BHP. Additional details will be provided by the company during the auto show.
So all eyes are waiting for the car, which will be unveiled at the auto show later this month.
United Kingdom News
- Most Popular Card Games on Indian Online Casino
- US presidential election shatters political betting records as Brits trade £600M through Betfair
- Elon Musk’s “25 guns” to be assigned with task to fix Tesla Gigafactory Berlin
- Austrian skydiver Peter Salzmann tests BMW’s 300 km/h electric wingsuit
- Voro Motors EMOVE Cruiser comes loaded with numerous unique features