MUFON Speaks About Washington’s Central Role in UFO Experience
At Yelm Timberland Library, James E. Clarkson, the Director of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) for Washington, spoke of the central role of Washington in UFO experiences.
Pilot Kenneth Arnold was flying over Mount Rainer, when he spotted a number of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). He said that what he saw resembled more to crescent than a round saucer. He called them saucers to define the way they moved and not their shapes, but the newspaper article was "flying saucers".
Investigation into UFOs was started by Clarkson in 1986. Actually, he got interested to know more about the phenomena when he was 12-years-old after he listened to an interview with John G. Fuller. Fuller is an author of several books on UFOs.
While he appeared at the library, he shared some facts and his own experience of UFOs. Some 50 people were seen at the library to listen to his talks. He said that studying the mystery objects have made him a true believer and a doubter at the same time.
"I will just tell you that in my opinion, we have been repeatedly contacted by some kind of non-human intelligence. What it is, where it comes from, I don't know", he added.
United Kingdom News
- HG Vora acquires 5.1% stake in William Hill for $149 million, fueling sale speculations
- British bookmaker William Hill’s American subsidiary completes acquisition of CG Technology
- Atlantic City casinos allowed to resume smoking, drinking on gaming floors
- Casino sector isn’t yet out of the woods and faces difficult days ahead: BGC
- French casino operator Partouche join forces with Pixel Companyz to create first Japan-led IR consortium