MUFON Speaks About Washington’s Central Role in UFO Experience
At Yelm Timberland Library, James E. Clarkson, the Director of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) for Washington, spoke of the central role of Washington in UFO experiences.
Pilot Kenneth Arnold was flying over Mount Rainer, when he spotted a number of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). He said that what he saw resembled more to crescent than a round saucer. He called them saucers to define the way they moved and not their shapes, but the newspaper article was "flying saucers".
Investigation into UFOs was started by Clarkson in 1986. Actually, he got interested to know more about the phenomena when he was 12-years-old after he listened to an interview with John G. Fuller. Fuller is an author of several books on UFOs.
While he appeared at the library, he shared some facts and his own experience of UFOs. Some 50 people were seen at the library to listen to his talks. He said that studying the mystery objects have made him a true believer and a doubter at the same time.
"I will just tell you that in my opinion, we have been repeatedly contacted by some kind of non-human intelligence. What it is, where it comes from, I don't know", he added.
United Kingdom News
- OEMs trying to go all-electric without ‘doing math’ fully: Tesla co-founder says
- MIC Tesla Model 3/Model Y sales surge to new all-time high in September 2021
- Jaguar suffers steep decline in I-PACE sales in Q3 2021
- A quick look at Hyundai Ioniq 5 EV’s powerful 800 V battery pack
- EMGo ScrAmper e-motorcycle comes loaded with several unique tech specs