Tunnels used to steal antiquities Found in Egypt
For a number of years, large holes are being found in places in Egypt which are known for archaeological significance. As per experts, the holes might have been made by people in order to make them as tunnels which can be used to find archaeological treasures.
One of the places where such large holes have been found is the Great Pyramids at Giza. It is been two years now and the police is busy in solving the cases which revolves around tunneling incidents. The police said that they have people have been making tunnels in order to get antiquities.
The security forces have also shared a video footage that shows vast tunnel networks. The footage showed a group of Russian tourists who were waiting at Giza Necropolis, Egypt. They were waiting at the place so that officials go back to their respective place from their duty.
As soon as the officials went, they tourists started scaling the Great Pyramid. A number of photos were clicked at the moment which took place in the 1980s. Authorities concerned were able to stop the tourists from climbing.
The Great Pyramid of Giza is said to be the only pyramid that is intact till now.
United Kingdom News
- BGO Entertainment to sell customer list & domain before leaving U.K. market
- Chinese EV maker XPeng sells more than 10,000 units in October 2021
- Ashok Leyland in search of right investors for EV business
- China’s Autoflight successfully completes first flight of autonomous V1500M eVTOL aircraft
- German EV startup Sono Motors files for U.S. IPO, seeking valuation of over $1 billion