OSF HealthCare to Collaborate with Mayo Clinic
Under the new agreement, the OSF HealthCare will become a new member of Mayo Clinic Care Network and the patients and physicians will now be connected to the experts at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota through the OSF system.
The partnership was announced by the OSF HealthCare based on Peoria on Friday. The officials from both the organizations affirmed that the collaboration was the result of efforts done by both the groups for more than a year.
The collaboration gives the staff members of Mayo the provision to access the patient records. In addition, the OSF providers can also share the X-rays and test results with the doctors from Mayo. Further, patients can also be referred to Mayo for more broad treatment.
"This is a great opportunity. What it means for residents of northern Illinois is we now have access at our fingertips to the knowledge and expertise of the Mayo Clinic", said David Schertz, the President and CEO of OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center.
He also said that in an area where residents are looking for financial stability, people will not have to move to other places for healthcare and they can have access to world class right at their places. His move is aimed at improvement of the quality of health care for patients.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept