Bruno Spengler Leads Emphatic BMW 1-2-3
Bruno Spengler would now be leading an emphatic BMW 1-2-3 at Red Bull Ring of Spengler. A recent report has uncovered that his first DTM win has been taken by the ‘Secret Canadian’ as the defending champion.
As per the findings, rookie Wittmann closely followed the defending champion always. Marco Wittmann had produced an equally impressive drive so as to take his maiden podium on third DTM outing only. However, the benefit of plainly having to only mirror the strategy of his rivals was maintained by the Schnitzer run-BMW.
Spengler had started from pole-position. It has been found that he controlled the race since the beginning. A comfortable cushion was immediately developed by the Canadian before Audi's Edoardo Mortara.
Mortara ran second following passing Wittmann during the start before he could relinquish back the position to the German later.
It is being said that the triumph of Spengler has taken the Canadian at the standings’ top for the first time in the season.
It has been proved by Former F1-star Timo Glock that the transition from Formula 1 to touring cars was possible.
The report says that the alternative strategy was best used by the German as he pitted early for the option tyre on lap 4. He promoted up the MTEK BMW into second place after the first round of stops behind Spengler.
United Kingdom News
- HG Vora acquires 5.1% stake in William Hill for $149 million, fueling sale speculations
- British bookmaker William Hill’s American subsidiary completes acquisition of CG Technology
- Atlantic City casinos allowed to resume smoking, drinking on gaming floors
- Casino sector isn’t yet out of the woods and faces difficult days ahead: BGC
- French casino operator Partouche join forces with Pixel Companyz to create first Japan-led IR consortium