Person in Critical Condition After Falling from 40-Metre Height
A person fell from a 40-metre height at the time when he was upgrading the large casino sign at MGM Grand casino in Las Vegas. He was rushed to University Medical Center and is said to be in a critical condition.
The incident took place on Wednesday. People have identified him as Charles Schueler and it has been found that he has been working for Young Electric Sign Company for the past six years.
The company officials were of the view that Charles did not fall straight and his fall was broken in parts by trees and landscaping. The incident has taken place at the same casino where Cirque du Soleil performer Sarah Guyard-Guillot lost life from a fall.
Doctors were of the view that Charles is in a critical condition and will be requiring a number of surgeries. Good thing is that Charles has not suffered any brain or spinal injury. In fact, he is able to eat and sit.
"Apparently he was backing up and stepped on a loose horizontal piece of decking and he collapsed the decking and fell through it at that point", said John Williams, President of YESCO. Williams continued by affirming that it is fortunate that Charles did not die due to the fall.
United Kingdom News
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate