‘Candy Crush’s’ Fanatical Following Makes Maker to File US IPO
A US initial public offering (IPO) has recently, successfully been filed by the developer of the crazily popular smartphone game, Candy Crush Saga, with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
An S-1 document worth around $5 billion has been filed by the London-based maker of the well-known game. The report was confirmed today by a source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. Since, they have not been given the permission to speak in aid of the maker.
It has been found that the other hot IPO contender of Tech has started racing to its day on Wall Street.
The report said that the filing by the game-developer is similar to that, which had permitted Twitter to go confidential with its IPO last week.
A chief financial officer named Hope Cochran has been recruited by the manufacturer this week. At Clearwire, she is holding the same title.
As per the findings, USA's first 4G network was developed by Clearwire, a telecommunications operator. The corporation had combined with Sprint in the year 2012.
"Candy Crush Saga-which involves matching up columns and rows of candy items-has hired banks to pursue a U. S. initial public offering", said people familiar with the move.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept