Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama and Alfa Insurance Are Expanding their Partnership
The partnership of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama and Alfa Insurance will be extended. Their firm provides health and dental insurance. The announcement was made by two on Tuesday regarding the availability of Blue Cross health and dental policies with the Alfa offices throughout the state.
The individual coverage is provided by the only company, Blue Cross. It offers individual coverage through marketplace facilitated federally in 64 countries out of 67 countries in Alabama.
Alfa is a main supplier of auto, home and life insurance. Agents can help policyholders in finding the way for the new federal health care law, said Alfa President Jimmy Parnell.
As per the fedral law, individual coverage is required by January 1. It offers funds for making less than 400% of the federal poverty level.
A new marketing campaign is being launched by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts. It is one of the largest health insurers of the state.
The campaign will be entitled as: "Blue Cross Blue Shield of You". The story of plan members will be narrated in their own words through the ads in the campaign.
The clients of Allen & Gerritsen consist of office supply giant Staples Inc., Temple University, Yuengling beer, the Hannaford supermarket chain, and the Museum of Science.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept