LinkedIn unveils two new mobile recruiting apps aimed at recruiters and employers
In a move which hints at LinkedIn's persistent efforts in the `mobile' direction, the company unveiled two new mobile recruiting tools - Recruiter Mobile and Mobile Work With Us - on Wednesday. The two apps, unveiled by LinkedIn in Las Vegas, are especially aimed at recruiters and employers.
Recruiter Mobile and Mobile Work With Us are two popular desktop services which LinkedIn - the popular social network for professionals - has adapted for mobile use. Both the apps are now available for download on Apple's App Store.
According to LinkedIn the new Recruiter Mobile app will allow recruiting professionals to search for candidates, by sending out InMails, or through calls and text messages. In addition, the app will also enable the recruiters to take notes on candidates, and forward prospective employees to hiring managers.
LinkedIn's other new mobile recruiting app - Mobile Work With Us - will give the employers the ability to stick job openings at the top of the profiles of the employees. The app will essentially give the employees a new way to engage with even passive job seekers.
With 33 percent of the LinkedIn users accessing the service from their mobile devices, the two new mobile recruiting apps - which replace desktop functions - are extremely beneficial tools for recruiting professionals who have to often attend job fairs and networking events.
United Kingdom News
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate