Experts warn against rise of home-makers thinking themselves to be lazy and unattractive
Most experts would say that the most significant responsibility is to bring up well-groomed kids but recent developments of home-maker mothers thinking themselves to be stupid, lazy and unattractive is a thing to be concerned about.
Dr Aric Sigman is a top-notch academician and says that mothers who stay at home and look after the children full time are going through an increased prejudice termed as `motherism' which is causing a severe kind of damage to the psyche to lots of stay-home women.
He condemned the belief that women who don't go to work and stay home are in some way inferior and are subjected to sexism and racism.
He spoke at a conference that the prejudiced attitude towards full-time mothers made it socially unacceptable to debate that children get the best childhood from `full-time' parenting.
He included that proof from biosciences demonstrated that moms gave 'unrivalled profits' to adolescent youngsters that can't be provided by even fathers, let alone strangers or baby sitters.
He said, "Motherhood should not shroud its light under a bushel. More excellent maternal contact in the early years, particularly throughout earliest stages, is significantly profitable to the kid."
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research