LG officially announces its curved-screen G Flex smartphone for Korea
Device maker LG has officially announced its first curved-screen handset - dubbed G Flex - for the Korean market. The handset, which boasts an impressively curved overall design, was unveiled by the company a few back.
According to reports, the 6-inch 720p OLED screen of the G Flex handset from LG features a vertical curve to fit the users' face better while making calls. The vertical curved screen of the G Flex sets it apart from Samsung's curved-screen smartphone - Galaxy Round - which has a horizontal curved screen.
In fact, an Engdaget report has revealed that the G Flex also boasts a `self-healing' back cover. The report has elaborated that the back cover of G Flex will be coated with a special protective film which will apparently ensure that minor scratches get removed easily and automatically, "within minutes."
Some of the other attractive features of the LG G Flex curved-screen handset include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC with a 2.26 GHz quad-core CPU; 2GB of RAM; a 13-megapixel camera; a 3500 mAh battery; and 32 GB of on-board storage capacity, with a microSD slot for expansion. In addition, the G Flex will also feature USB 2.0; WiFi; NFC; and Bluetooth 4.0.
Announcing the G Flex for Korea, LG said that the handset - the price of which still remains undisclosed - will be available in the country in November, in a Titan Silver color option.
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots